View Single Post
Old 13 May 2005, 07:37 (Ref:1299670)   #7
Marcos Skaife
Racer

New Zealand
New Zealand
Marcos Skaife has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
It in extremely basic terms means that if you want to do something like ....I dunno.......... build a prison, Build something large , have a street race etc you need to consult with all parties likely to be affected by said activity. You then once you have been around all said individuals ,corporations,other business`s ,and local maori tribes (I`m not kidding) then take all of this information to your local regional council to ask for consent to perform whichevr activity you are attempting to do.

After filling in a million and one forms and applying to whichever dept suits(you have councils in Aussie they are the same everywhere)!! they will then put whatever restrictions they feel need to be put on to ensure that your activity does not interfere with the previous mentioned interested parties.

You then can get on with planning the activity but at all times keep within the plan you have been given the permit under and if you happen to not follow the rules to the T you can have the activity stopped in its tracks with no chance of a refund for any and all monies you may have spent in the meantime!

Then if someone objects to your activity...............................It just goes on.Sorry if its not the answer you wanted -I`ll try again!!

Resource Management Act = Rule s to prevent the population disturbing itself or anyone else, makes sure you don`t harm hurt or damage the environment or anything related to it.

Good eh Bro`s????