View Single Post
Old 4 May 2005, 06:42 (Ref:1292573)   #14
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was in the race when the clouds opened and in the race the Etype deposited its guts. I got it wrong both times as I was first driver in the rain race (so got the full brunt of it) and second driver in the other race
in the rain it was quite strange Redgate and Old Hairpin were undriveable (I spun into the gravel at Redgate but fortunately managed to back it out) but up the other end of the track it wasnt too bad (unlike SRS qualys onthe Sunday morning when it was deeply unpleasant all the way round! breaking up hill and locking up is a novel experience!!)
during the SS race I took over for the second half and the track was becoming more scary by the lap! Redgate braking zone was awful and the chicane was pretty nasty but the rest wasnt too bad. Apart from the slight mishap on the pace car on sundays SRS race as a driver I thought it was very well marshalled all weekend - thanks!