View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2020, 13:35 (Ref:4022603)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2020 Season Review

Well, since the entire year has been challenging I thought I'd start a thread about what we've witnessed this year. Also hats off to Liberty and the teams for actually achieving something that personally I thought would be impossible. A season of 17 races. Also I do like the idea of running into Christmas with a gap of a couple of weeks.

But what have we seen this year? A return to Turkey on a very unpredictable track, the Sakhir GP on a very short track which demonstrated George Russell's potential and gave Checko his first win. Pirelli getting it wrong at Silverstone which produced a nail biting finish. Two tracks which deserve more use, Mugello and Portimao. Lance Stroll, who suffered bad luck in Turkey but also demonstrated that he is entitled to be on the grid. The fight between Renault, Racing Point and McLaren for 3rd in the championship. The maturing of Max Verstappen and the sad decline of Sebastian Vettel.

Many other things but what do you think?