View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2021, 14:37 (Ref:4038307)   #1222
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I might have missed something - but wasn't there talk a few weeks ago that lifting of the restrictions would be data-led?

IMHO, that is absolutely the right thing to do - but now I'm hearing it is all date-orientated in the roadmap?

That is what they keep telling us, but the reality is that it is Boris' poll rating that drives everything, up until the moment that he is forced to drastic action.

You only have to listen carefully to statements put out or explanations given during press briefings that the "experts" are very measured in just how much they actually agree with the decisions. I honestly believe that on most occasions that they would have wished to have moved earlier, and possibly more severely.