View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2018, 14:34 (Ref:3829297)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I replied to the MSA thus:

Quote:
I've hit an immediate showstopper with this: the first question does not have a "most important aspect" that covers my involvement in marshalling, and does not allow me to choose no answer nor "none of the above" for both.

This is unfortunate as the only way to proceed is to choose an answer which does not apply; that will bias the responses the FIA receive massively and in my opinion renders the survey meaningless.

I do hope you could pass that on to whoever designed the survey. Until such time as that gets changed, I don't believe the outcome will help any ASN or the FIA - unless they've prejudged areas they want to address.
There's a reason why questionnaire design is taught at postgraduate degree level in many disciplines - it's bloody hard.