View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2020, 14:49 (Ref:3960199)   #162
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
Well ,unlike some , I don,t have a cause , but I do disagree when the media & other propaganda outlets push out rubbish & sometimes outright lies .
I know they say that Tesla,s hold good second hand values .And it is possible that some other EVs now don,t lose as much money as they used to .
But looking in Glasses Guide & Kellys in America , the depreciation has been horrendous for a lot of them .
Don’t have a cause. Really?

Media are always ‘pushing out rubbish and sometimes outright lies’ to suit whatever agenda they are following at that moment.

Market a crap or ridiculously expensive car, and most will have a crap residual value. Doesn’t matter what powers them. As a quick example, there’s one PHEV and no EV in this top ten list....... https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/best-c...ing-money-pits