View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2007, 03:24 (Ref:2044151)   #1
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Walker + Gore + Legge = 3 in 2008 ?

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/...oast-indy.html

Quote:
TEAM Australia co-owner Derrick Walker has dropped a bombshell on Indy eve, announcing the team was considering Dale Coyne Racing's Katherine Legge as a driver for a possible third car in 2008.

"I do not know where Craig (Gore) stands on it because we have not really talked about it that much.

"But Craig is a businessman and he looks at things pretty realistically and if I think we have the right package, then running a third car is not something I am scared of at all.

In a possible indication of where she may be headed, Legge and Walker were seated together at yesterday's Champ Car drivers' breakfast at Conrad Jupiters.

"I am trying to persuade Derrick to give me a drive for next year," she said, with a smile aimed at Walker.
It has also been seen that Walker Racing and FCR have been seeking extra staff in Autosport magazine