View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2016, 04:42 (Ref:3620762)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_hailes View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm currently producing my dissertation for my degree in Motorsport Engineering. It considers whether head protection system implementation in open wheeled formulas is best for the sport and safety. It would be great to get your opinions on the subject so please take a short amount of time to complete this questionnaire.

I apologise in advance that it may be somewhat swayed towards the implementation of a head protection system. However if you feel that it should remain predominantly open cockpit then please state this at the end of the questionnaire.

https://paulhailes.typeform.com/to/FMp2Mc

Thanks!
This has been pre-approved on the F1 section so that applies here.