Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2019, 21:03 (Ref:3889226)   #3392
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Can think of a lot worse rules. At least it won’t mean we’ll see drivers outside the top ten bolting on a fresh set just to get the point
Agree. I think it may be difficult to game this. Best I can come up with is any scenario in which someone in the top ten has a pit stop worth of gap to whoever is behind them. Or a 9th place (2 point position) who is struggling to defend against 10th. Pit for tires (giving up 9th place), come back in 10th (hopefully) and cross your fingers that you can get fastest lap and still get 2 points total. Probably better than loosing 9ths position at the end and getting a single point for 10th.

If there is a way to game this, someone will figure it out!

Richard