View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2018, 16:53 (Ref:3849662)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
BRM did not participate the whole season of '75 (missing 4), raced only once in '76, and only twice in '77. For me, that's not participating for the year. Sauber did not participate in the years 2006-'10 as "Sauber". During those years, the team was called "BMW Sauber" so in my research, stats for those years were not credited to Sauber itself. And I was not looking for "BMW Sauber" as I still don't recall calling it that.
Anywho, splitting hairs once again (tho' these are rather thick ones...) so go ahead and move it up to sixth on my list if you'd like. I promise not to be offended.
BRM certainly had a torrid time of it towards the end.

Fair enough.