View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2019, 14:21 (Ref:3888411)   #16
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Thanks for posting the pictures, they are so atmospheric and showcase the era.

The fact that they aren't "inside-the-fence" but a fan with their own camera capturing memories, which clearly from your comments have stayed with you, even though the pictures themselves went unseen for years. I feel that alone adds that extra something.

Thanks for sharing your pictures and your memories.
thanks, and your second paragraph pretty much sums up why I came on here and put them up, partly because I also have nostalgic feelings towards this forum-- 2000 was a long time ago and finding an internet forum to share an interest was certainly new to me.
So this combines with sharing a "memory" thing that finding these prints caused with other racing fans, some of whom are of the age to remember this era of cars and G Villeneuve also.
And in any case, even for those not old enough, this is about a "fan" experience, and how at whatever era, we as fans create memories of drivers and cars and incidents-and it was fun for me to share it here.
cheers