View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2019, 22:30 (Ref:3888506)   #26
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
I'm not rooting for anybody or any team in prticular, or wishing anyone or any team bad things.
Likewise, although I've been known to gloat from time to time when things don't go quite according to plan for one or two teams!

I'm a bit torn this year - but I'll come back to that.

I want McLaren to have a better year than they've had recently; I really want Williams to get out of their doldrums (but I don't think they will); I want Renault to improve just a little and bunch up the midfield some more.

I'm torn, because part of me really wants to have Merc hammer everyone again this year with a car/driver/team combo that is as close to perfection as we've ever seen, but I fear that would be a bad thing at the same time.

I hope it doesn't rain at Silverstone. I also hope it isn't about 300 Celsius like it was in 2018!