View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2019, 13:50 (Ref:3889884)   #2000
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
"And we got a lot of blow back, partly because we're public now and they can see the prices, and also partly because Bernie suggested to a lot of them that they were overpaying. That didn't help the cause."

Does this mean that the hosting fees of the Grand Prix are now publicly available?

If so

Where can we see them?
I suspect the individual contract details are not public? I would expect that the aggregates of segments of the business are public. Such as... cost, revenue and ultimately the profitability from hosting fees. Maybe the promoters see that margins for the fees are high. They struggle to come up with the money to line the pockets of someone else.

Richard