View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2019, 00:22 (Ref:3911366)   #6
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Been a bit quiet in here (& must admit personally that my focus has been more on La Sarthe this weekend).

"Controversy" over the Commodore aero tweak seems to be a storm in a thimble and Saturday's race was a bit wild to start with but settled down, other than a pit stop "blue" from Tickford with Mr Davison (I only see the highlights package so limited in true knowledge). Not a great race for BJR though with some damage to a couple of their cars.

Sunday's qualifying has been red-flagged due to a big shunt for Mr Percat (looks like the car MAY be out for the rest of the weekend) with Mr M Jones going off track to join Mr Percat afterwards. BJR wouldn't really be enjoying Darwin so much I suspect.