View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2004, 08:34 (Ref:881169)   #13
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Hazza... I'll quite likely do Cleveland'97, but the television cameras didn't follow Zanardi's rise through the field. If I remember correctly, the announcers didn't even realize what was going on until ZMan was in P4.

As for Shaggy's link, it's a good one. But the webmaster there kinda stiffed me, so I don't bother with them any more.

Jordi... Did you get the Milwaukee file? I'll try to leave Portland up for a little while - but I'm having fun doing this, and I'm anxious to start on another! I'm in negotiations with my sister, for her to give me her FTP account. Then I'll be able to have two or more online at once.

I haven't viewed these tapes in a long time, but I believe that I've also got 1996 in its entirety. In fact, I've got stuff dating back to 93. I'll look to see if I've got Cleveland'93... a classic battle between Tracy and Mansell.