Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by zerO
Hay Jay,
seems to me that you've failed to notice me saying that the site's design and constructin still isn't fully finished - "Rome wasn't built in one day" ?!?!

zerO
The java applet architecture is fundamentally a bad design for a website - notice almost no professional or corporate sites use these. The best websites are done fairly simply.

Besides that, if the design gets a B-, the content gets a big time F. I think it's absolutely disgusting that there are people that would use Renna's death as fodder for the open-wheel debate. There's no doubt that Indycar racing is likely the most dangerous open-wheel racing series in the world - I'm sure there are some things the IRL could do to improve this, but nobody's forced a gun to the head of any of the drivers there right now - some may feel obligated for career reasons, but they're all well aware of the risks involved.
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes