View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2020, 21:49 (Ref:4002309)   #156
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrumpet View Post
Hopefully F1 will never race at Mugello again. It's a beautiful circuit but I don't believe it's right for F1. Very fast, twisty and narrow.
Sounds like a perfect circuit to me. Agree that it's different to the wide open spaces we're used to these days but to me Mugello is a "proper" circuit - takes genuine commitment to go fast, it's demanding and tiring and bites hard if careless or the talent runs out - it presents the type of challenges that circuits should provide.

The location and scenery simply make it breathtaking! Unlikely we'll see it again due to being in Italy and number of races per country etc but in an ideal world, F1 would go there again (& again).