View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2020, 20:33 (Ref:3991729)   #33
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Iain's probably tucked up in his sleeping bag at Brands by now but he's asked me to post this on his behalf...

I find it heart-wrenching writing this letter. We really did hope we could run the show this year. After a long meeting with the rest of the committee last night we have realised that the implications of holding the show are too risky and complicated. This year would have been my 13th year of running it.
The Maharajah’s Tour is still very much a Go !!!!. WE have over 20 cars entered and the tour will be run under the strict guidance from MSUK. Craven Motor Club would like to have up to 60 cars, so if you fancy a run out around the Chiltern countryside starting from Stoke Row and finishing in the field at Nuffield at Delta HQ, you would be very welcome. The entry fee this year is only £40.00. Details to enter can be found on the web site, www.stokerow-motorsportday.co.uk .
Thank you for all your support over the years with the show. We have raised thousands of pounds for the local charities I only hope we can carry on supporting them next year. Best wishes Iain.