View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2015, 21:49 (Ref:3526253)   #8
Bubak
Rookie

Bubak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBubak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry guys, but I have to agree with all of the complainants. I have experienced thus everything and was watching even in dark times livestream, when it was actually pretty too dangerous. But simply, this is unacceptable. In general, I can say that every year, which begins WEC, there is a very unpleasant surprise. Last year it was info about stream (OK, it was OK, but why the hell they said and announced only few days before it happened and start a season?) Actually, I have fallen out very well because my payment was not acceptable (do not know about live somewhere in the backcountry or what, or do not like me and my money this year, it will not solve it sorry, have no time for this kind of stuff). Simply, ALL came too late. As always.

A very similar story as Ephaeton described . I would add that I tried today and very interesting released that password must be 6 alphanumeric characters with a capital letter (interestingly, the possibility of add there numbers supplied only recently). What a hell and ****? You can there I entered whatever you want. This is simply useless. Another thing, automatic https? (I have to add it and after all it was under AES_256). And really, why cancel last year's bills? Well, well, that's just sustenance, but the payment did not pass and I admit, I do not have power to deal with.

Last year, honestly, I have long wondered whether I'll be watching the FIA ​​WEC or not and I finally decided to continue. However, this to me again lifted my bile as we used to say here and begins to assume that just after Le Mans simply stop watching WEC if nothing changed. ELMS is great, but just this. Anyhow, I try to be fairly critical, and just starting to feel really sorry and that ILMC 2011 was simply the best season without....this.

As for the livestream from manufacturer. Does anybody remember here the Peugeot Sport Web TV? This was the best interface and solution ever!

///BTW I apologize, but I am ****ed off a bit.

Last edited by Bubak; 11 Apr 2015 at 22:09. Reason: ****ed off status...aaa, angry man like Homer Simpson without donut :))