View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2011, 08:14 (Ref:2813127)   #72
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
At 3:00am this morning, there came the sound of fire crackers from my lounge in the apartment. It was the marble flooring "lifting". I now have to have the entire floor dug up and re-laid. This is the second time in two years. Demobilising later this year so no point moving out. Bloody inconvenient though. Can't even book a hotel for a few days, they're all full due to the Asian Football Cup.