View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2018, 15:59 (Ref:3839358)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i guess he had a responsibility to share the info with shareholders but at the same time i respect his right and decision to keep his health a private concern.

between rising prices of steel and aluminium and an increasing protectionist market emerging in the US, he might have actually done the share price a favour by keeping his health issues to himself.

anyways i tend not to feel too bad for institutional investors...if they are clever they will double down and buy more shares at the lower price and realize a gain when panic subsides and the share price returns to normal. if anything they are probably more upset the price didnt go down even lower during this transition period.