View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2020, 16:04 (Ref:4017280)   #170
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi645 View Post
I reckon that played apart. However I also think that in these type of races he really wants to show he is the best. In normal races the car is always the main differentiator. Here was another chance to show what he was capable of...
also agreed and i do think he puts a lot of pressure on himself and his anger or frustration is function of that.

they are paid a lot of money to deliver in these sorts of moments...he should take it seriously and feel the weight of it when he comes up short. his next victory may be all the sweeter as a result.

i think Lewis is a master of this...something about the way these types of personalities deals with their lows and highs probably does add to their ambitious/successful nature and as spectators we want that dont we?