View Single Post
Old 4 May 2021, 03:16 (Ref:4049529)   #44
JAFA851
Veteran

New Zealand
JAFA851 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Towe View Post
Hello Mr Mystery man friend of Thundersports, perhaps you and I were taught manners differently because I, and apparently others took your initial response to be a bit abrupt. When I was taught manners in Kent I was taught to phrase a question a little more politely than you. " firstly you remove all your snotty posts here" there was only one post of mine that could have been construed as "snotty" and that was after you had your impolite comment posted for you. Sorry Thundersports I didn't realise you were merely the conduit for Mr Mystery Man.
I don't hide behind false names etc. and as such my email address is
djtowe2@bigpond.com if you'd like to help get a car back on track. Chassis number 006 as it states in previous posts. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated, if you feel like helping.
So we can take this private and not bore the rest of the contributors why don't you send me your name and email address and we can behave like the civil motorsports enthusiasts we are.
Cheers
David Towe
This forum needs a "like" button.

I'm another that took Mr Mystery Man's post as rather abrupt, and frankly, rather ignorant, and arrogant.