View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2008, 16:22 (Ref:2283481)   #54
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Peters
I think that is more due to the ability of the current drivers.. Matt Neal has been the only driver to be able to set-up the Civic!
Maybe then the driver/car combo is wrong. Neal hasn't been that great at setting up the Vectra so far (compared to Gio). Chilton wasn't great in the Vectra either, so I definitely feel his standards are relatively low, but I still feel that Shedden would be a title contender in the right car.