View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2009, 14:19 (Ref:2566338)   #28
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry Ian, should have left a note!

Yes the M1 is more period than B8, but you are simply changing the cars not the problem, unless this issue over speed differentials is a smokescreen for another issue.

May I also point out that a Pre 66 car has twice nearly beaten the B8s in the 3 Hours the last 2 years running, so we need to exclude that, too? And there were some pretty quick laps from some of the Pre 66 1600cc cars too.

As for the Silverstone International circuit in its current form, I think that you will lose some of it in the planned revisions, and you may be leaving Abbey in the opposite direction.

Oh, and do all these events have to be at Silverstone? Leave a few for the other circuits. Yeah, I know I'm only a spectator - bottom of the pile!