View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2011, 11:49 (Ref:2843340)   #36
TheSpiderMan
Rookie

England
Stockport
TheSpiderMan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Happy Ending??

Many thanks to those of you who have followed my issue, had an issue of your own or private messaged me on matters relating to this thread.

Just a quick comment regarding legal proceedings following the mention of small claims etc. If the amount is over £5k I would sugges tthe use of something called a "Statutory Demand". I won't explain it here but this is a relatively swift and heavy handed way to grab the attention and get paid. Talk to your solicitor should you ever need to chase payment without using Mafia type techniques.

Back to the topic. I received my correct cheque some 10 days ago, and refrained from posting to allow the cheque to clear. I have also received an apology letter from Coys. The cheque has now cleared and I have my money, so we have a happy ending.....or do we?

I have been very pleased with the service provided by Coys from the start of the process, through accepting delivery of my car and the sale of the car. The bitter part has been the end of the process, and to be honest for me the most important bit...getting paid.

My final comment would be to ask myself would I use Coys again to se
l another of my vehicles?.......the answer would be, probably not.

As the race season is about to commence, I look forward to seeing some of you at tracks in the UK and Europe again this year, and would like to wish my cousin success with the electric vehicle cup.
Best Regards
Graham Saul
Life should not be a journey into the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, oh no.. but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘WOO HOO what a ride'