View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2011, 09:40 (Ref:2844377)   #39
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just received this from Colin Parkinson to wrap this up. I'll 'stick this for a couple of days, so that everyone knows that there is a new (and last!) post on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Parkinson
At last my cheque for my MGA race car has cleared, and I can get my life back to normal. This whole affair with Coys has been incredibly stressful. But I do have to say that, like Graham, the sales people did a good job, and in my case sold a very nice car for half decent money.

I am not convinced the release of funds problems are totally down to 'admin', but I did get a very nice letter of apologies from a director.

But if you asked me if I would use them again, I also have to agree with the others and say that if they cannot even keep to their own terms and conditions, then the answer would be no.

I hope nobody at the recent sale has to go through all the aggravation we have had to endure.

I also agree with John, and say that let's hope this is the end of the saga. It is good that everyone has kept the discussion honest and reasonable.

Colin Parkinson