View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2013, 22:14 (Ref:3295431)   #18
Johansen2000
Racer

England
Leicester
Johansen2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJohansen2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Greenslade View Post
Having looked at the timetable it is pretty shitty and has no consideration for volunteer marshals what so ever. I agree with Dave Brand that we can lose a break due to unforeseen circumstances as with last weekend at Oulton Park and as PC I asked my IO to make sure those who needed to stand down had the opportunity to do so. But as always it seems Donington is taking the the **** and it will take more than a bacon roll to tempt me back.

Bladders....
Correct me if I am wrong here but I'm sure donington it self has little to no say regarding an event timetable - all they do is provide the venue and the organising club sort the event timetable....

In my very short time as a marshal I have seen donington themselves provide support and the like to marshals..

Also in my very short time as a marshal this is the first meeting I have seen with out a lunch break and at least some form of a token gesture is being offered for this. I also would be surprised if the same issue happens again!

Last edited by Johansen2000; 28 Aug 2013 at 22:20.