View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2014, 17:46 (Ref:3389057)   #59
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclarenf1papa View Post
A few questions:

-If I get GA tickets now, they'll be sent to me before the race actually happens right??? ^Reading that has me confused :P
If you need only GA ticket you can buy it at the entrance during the week.
Quote:
-What's the best way to get to the track from Paris? And how long does the traffic last on Sunday?
If you start from Paris on Saturday I suggest you to leave at 6h00. You will arrive at 8h30. You will see the warm-up and avoid the traffic jams around the circuit which usually begin at 10.

Quote:
-Is taking the Rail Europe train a good idea?
Catch a TGV at Montparnasse station. Reservation is mandatory on these trains.

Quote:
-Where can you go on the track (outfield or infield)? And what are the best way(s) to get there?
Thanks
See the CTD's map.

Welcome on the forum.