View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2017, 18:30 (Ref:3765009)   #46
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm not convinced it ought to be!
I suppose some of the votes for rating the race might bump up a little if we saw 7-8 drivers pit with 5 laps to go and chase a point.

It must be better than watching one driver have a slim chance of overtaking to take the last point.

My understanding is that blue flags are used because a faster car is behind? Would be interesting to see Vettel or Hamilton blue flagged because Palmer or Grosjean is on a flyer!