View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2013, 06:27 (Ref:3220362)   #127
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Amusing they still have Kingfisher advertising on the car......http://www.flykingfisher.com/

"We have suspended all future bookings till further notice. For any queries, please contact our call center"

Remind me how a bankrupt grounded airline sponsors an F1 Team?
I guess if the deals been done and the money due so far has been paid it would be for the airline to pull the branding, from the teams point of view they don't want to start experimenting with the other two possible questions:

How can a bankrupt grounded airline sue an F1 team that reneges on a sponsorship deal

or

Why would a bankrupt grounded airline sue an F1 team that reneges on a sponsorship deal

Actually isn't Kingfisher group more than just the airline? Although I think the whole organisation is up the creek.