Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2013, 19:28 (Ref:3262761)   #63
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I am a huge fan of the service RLM provides, it is an invaluable and high quality race resource which I would be totally lost without.

But, I made a conscious decision a few years back, not to tune in to RLM during the first few hours of the race, if I could possibly help it. I now follow the race up until the point where I simply cannot keep tabs on what is happening on track, or to the point that there is a major incident (McNish a few years back, for example).

I take the same approach on the Wednesday and Thursday....the cans going on for major incidents and as we approach that time of the evening when we anticipate cars 'going for pole'.
That sounds like a nice way of doing things. I think I shall be strong at play that game this year.