View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2015, 14:09 (Ref:3580521)   #165
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
I don't see what Alonso will do though, if he leaves McLaren. There aren't any worthwhile F1 seats open for 2016, and I can't see him following the Webber-route into sportscars. Perhaps he'll just have turn professional as a teddy-thrower.
I could have seen him in sportscars.In this video he acknowledges that there are other categories outside Formula 1. This was shortly before Mark Webber announced his move, I think.

Anyway, he now says he's committed to McLaren: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/34475768