View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2015, 17:22 (Ref:3588605)   #172
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Another interesting article...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/34722698

Some double talk in a few places, but some interesting quotes...

Quote:
But the compressor size will increase to aid this quest for efficiency - Arai predicts that the 2016 Honda compressor will be "probably about the same size more or less as Mercedes", while adding that he does not know in what ways Mercedes will change its design.
Quote:
But Arai emphasised that not all the gain had to come from the engine, saying: "It is impossible to close a 2.5-second gap just with the power unit."
Quote:
For next year, Honda does have enough leeway within the rules to make fundamental changes to the engine - and is planning to do so.
Honda/Arai have over hyped other improvements before they showed up on track. Time will tell if it is more of the same. But it sounds potentially promising.

Richard