View Single Post
Old 21 May 2019, 16:01 (Ref:3905086)   #12
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Nicholls View Post
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and have been looking across a load of sites for information on purchasing my first EV. I couldn't find a section on Tentenths so please direct me if there's a better area on the forum to post on!

I'm basically really interested in buying an EV, not too sure where to start and which models are good. I know that a lot of people are recommending brands that aren't very common in the UK so was wondering if people had any of these / could recommend a brand.

I wouldn't mind looking at Tesla if needs be but seems that there are better brands out there.

Thanks, Laurence
What kind of miles are you expecting to cover on a daily basis, and what's your budget. Given you've already named Tesla, I'm guessing the budget is relatively high.