Thread: IMSA Race CTMP Mosport IMSA Round
View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2019, 12:14 (Ref:3916298)   #22
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Well it happened again folks. Change your DVRs to CNBC tomorrow and watch the ratings plummet. But hey, Atherton said it was a huge improvement in TV coverage and being on NBC OTA would be good for IMSA. Well that's not happening now sir.

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/c...ascar-rainout/
That's a pretty big bummer. Thanks for posting it though, I hadn't seen the report. I would have been royally ****ed though when I went to watch the race on my DVR only to see the Nascar race.

I wonder if imsa gets any compensation for this? because they have to really expect their TV deal to provide these races on network TV when they are scheduled. Don't know what the contract looks like but if x number of races were going to be on network TV and then they aren't I'm wondering if there is a clause to specify what they get in return.