Thread: IMSA Race CTMP Mosport IMSA Round
View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2019, 12:20 (Ref:3916301)   #23
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbrit View Post
Reason one and top reason why his reporting had gone to pot. Man up and actually call out Audi if that's what you what the reader to believe. Instead you try to play the don't offend anyone in case I need their money later bs. Of course that's offset by the fact Moorespeed and Land have both been fast this season and Starworks hasn't. So maybe it's not the Audi but rather something on that car isn't right? Or I guess it's more fun to throw dirt and hide behind I didn't say that later when you want Audi's money.