View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2019, 13:42 (Ref:3939436)   #103
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Its pretty amazing that we are even here talking about LH a season away from breaking Shcumi's records. Never thought i would see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
Hamilton and Clark also never deliberately drove their rivals off the track, ignored black flags or used cheat software
The driving standard part resonates with me.

The cheating suggestions though...drivers (particularly young drivers) dont know what always goes in their cars. Surely we dont blame LH for spygate even though his career (and legend) started with driving an illegal car. Certainly i dont think Schumi should be faulted for Flavio's bs either.

Anyways hard to rank drivers of different eras. Ham is easily in my top 5 with a real shot at number 1 by the time his career ends.