View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2009, 00:00 (Ref:2603943)   #16
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Garcon, i must admit i love the look of the Celica, memories of castrol coloured rally cars howling through welsh forests are coming back that for sure!

If you could forward these questions to this Integra expert that would be smashing

What are the main differences between the UK spec Teg type R's and the imported DC2 Type R's?

Is it worth buying a car with high mileage i.e 90,000 miles or more?

What things should i look out for if i go to look at a car?

A lot of cars seem to have uprated air intakes, exhausts, should i avoid these cars or not on reliability grounds?

What are running costs and servicing costs like, are there any inherent problems/faults with Teg Type R's?

Thank you very very much

Having spent a lot of today bored ive priced up insurance (again) for all of the car's, inclusing the Celica and Lupo GTI. Surprise surprise the Lupo cost's peanuts to insure (£620) while the Celica is pretty steep (£1,550) the Teg is quite steep at £1,300 but it doesnt look like im going to get insurance much below the £1,200-£1,300 region. Any insurers people could reccomend?
ive heard people say Adrian Flux is good for performance cars but their online quote thing on pistonheads is giving astronomical prices, so far ive gone through compare the market and go compare. Compare the market returning cheaper prices than anywere else. While Directline just wont come up with anything.