View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2020, 18:56 (Ref:3969881)   #13
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW97 View Post
Hamilton should proof himself in a car that isn't among the two best, like Schumi did back then when he moved to Ferrari.
You make it sound like it was all Schumacher's doing. I think his results at Ferrari would have been a far different story had Ferrari not employed the likes of Byrne and Brawn etc to design build and develop such quick cars.

In the same way as I think it was you that suggested in another post that Hamilton should go to Haas to 'do a Schu'. Put Hamilton in last year's Haas and I doubt he would have got a podium, let alone wins and a title. The car is far more of the result than the driver these days.