View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2019, 21:20 (Ref:3894544)   #76
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Gutted for Leclerc, but he will have many more chances at a win.

Weird spin by Vettel.

Despite it being in the lap 20s again that Lewis was complaining about tyres, he is the beneficiary again. He doesn't seem to get a lot of bad luck, but I guess you make your own, or maybe he really is #blessed

Great drive by Norris and good racing between he & Kimi.

Renault dropped the ball more than Ferrari this race - a one-stopper was a horrific call, and despite it ending up to be irrelevant, they should have seen the writing on the wall with Dan's pace and changed it up.

In a strong grid with not a lot of weak links like past seasons; Giovinazzi has been one of my less impressive drivers in the first two races, and while we all know that Ericsson isn't a world-beater, but would have Alfa been better off served having Kimi plus a driver that was improving and was fully integrated in the team? It may be the difference between a place in the Constructor's. I'm sure GIO will get up to speed soon.