Thread: Katherine Legge
View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2017, 17:57 (Ref:3765472)   #6
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
This feels like a bit of sexism bleeding through. "Control her emotions", "drama"... Sage karam squeezed her, she squeezed him, and HE got emotional and brake checked her enough to cause a wreck in the middle of a race at high speed. That's crazy.

She did have one rough race, I think mosport, where she seemingly had a blind spot, but other than she's seemed solid and quick to me.
Really, so any mention of her emotions and reactions to someone being an idiot on track is sexist but other drivers it would just be the red mist? I'm thinking someone feels they have to defend things that aren't there because they feel guilty.

The rest of us accepted a long time ago she's a good race driver, full stop. No amendment or qualifier needed and evaluate her as such.