View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2005, 09:12 (Ref:1317767)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well we know that Alonso's tyres weren't that good and I'm not certain whether he went faster or it was Kimi slowing that reduced the gap. I suspect that Kimi would have yielded the place because he couldn't defend properly. But it would probaly have occured into the chicane and that is a difficult place to pass if the car is in the middle of the track.

So. Yes, and or no...........................