Thread: Programmes
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2022, 14:40 (Ref:4110378)   #13
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Why not remove the printing machine, and 'feed' the programme direct to an online platform?

A lot of us, especially old farts like myself, don't have mobile pieces of equipment. So, are you suggesting that I should lug my PC along to a race with a very, very long mains lead? Assuming, of course, that there so happens to be a handy mains socket handy to where I choose to sit/stand.

I'm afraid that not everybody wants to live their lives structured by electronic gizmos, and I also far prefer to read stuff from a printed magazine or book rather than having to scroll endlessly through something less tactile that is online.