Thread: Programmes
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2022, 15:55 (Ref:4110388)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
If you are referring to BT's warning that they were going to stop powering landlines, I believe that I read in the last couple of weeks that BT have done a u-turn on that decision, and have stated that, in view of the fact that many elderly and/or vulnerable people do not possess or can use a mobile, they will maintain to power the lines.
Yes - I don't think it is a full u-turn though, just a review of the process.
It's currently on hold - but once they have addressed the issues, it's likely to proceed at pace to meet the 2025 deadline.

Back to the digitisation of programmes - I think it is only likely to increase further. By opting to not engage with an online version seems like deliberately excluding themselves from the output.