View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2016, 15:00 (Ref:3680007)   #61
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thought i would give this a bump.

despite the problems facing it's owners (which seems to have really toned down or at least within F1 circles) the team is looking to secure 4th in the constructors and have allowed both their drivers a great level of freedom in order to explore other options.

Perez has of course chosen to stay on but they have now released the Hulk from his contract so that he is free to move on (although i dont know if Renault had to pay for the privilege).

the team and the factory have done a tremendous job with a smaller budget and less in terms of facilities compared to Williams...no small feat!

must say i am extremely impressed with how FI have conducted themselves this year (and for the last several years really).

say what you will about their owners but the team is all class imo!