View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2018, 12:00 (Ref:3828883)   #26
gregc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedford
gregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm genuinely saddened when any race circuit is having difficulties, however I can't say I'll particularly miss Rockingham, for me it's the worst venue on the calendar for trackside spectating, and it's especially bad if you happen to like taking photos.

As Sodemo said, if you're in the grandstand then you might as well be watching toy cars racing they're that far away, and other than that you've got the start/finish straight or the roof of the pit building.

As far as alternatives go, I'd love to see them going round Cadwell for a giggle, but it makes Oulton look positively wide, and Combe hasn't got the facilities. I'd quite like to see Anglesey given a go, but I'm not sure what they have in terms of facilities, and it's not the most accessible place in the world.

Much as I'm not a big fan of Silverstone, surely the International layout could be an option? It's essentially a whole different track at the same location.