Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2013, 01:11 (Ref:3342188)   #36
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gary Watkins posted on twitter that in the WEC, Le Mans is a double-point scoring round in a series in which the standard race is 6 hours long. The Abu Dhabi would have to be 750 miles long to match the same proportionate points increase!

That puts it into perspective for me. Why? Why is winning the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix worth twice as much as any other? The points system is meant to reward positions equally over the course of the season.

I'm not sure quite what the World Championship proves anymore.

I tell you what's most annoying. The fact I hate these changes, and I'll moan until the cows come home - but I'll still watch every bleeding, miserable race next season.