View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2017, 10:25 (Ref:3721109)   #11
Bramzel
Veteran

Netherlands
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Bramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
You're quoting my posts out of context again, then fact checking your own version to make me look stupid.

I'm actually a Neal/Honda fan, but having to learn to accept that this year will be tough as I can't see them pushing the RWD teams unless there's been some pegging back. It's getting to a stage where a Honda win is hard fought (and occasionally dirty I agree), where the RWD wins seemed to be easy looking (usually crossing the line with a decent gap).

*Waits patiently for crmalcolm to quote this post then edit it to his liking and provide a table of every Honda win with gaps to 2nd to suggest that they had it easy*
Seriously, quit your stupid victim role and stop feeling sorry for yourself. He only quoted the relevant bits and replied to them with arguments. FFS, it's a discussion forum, start a blog if you don't want anybody replying to your posts...