Old 8 Apr 2017, 18:39 (Ref:3724702)   #9
Fulvio
Rookie

Italy
Rovigo (Italy)
Fulvio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
Despicable show. Or Tiago Monteiro improved a lot in the Winter or the drivers level in WTCC is just above the c***.
In fact there's no doubt tomorrow Main Race will be a solo performance by the portuguese, no one seems able to contrast him. The only possibility is the start: if Girolami is able to overtake him when lights go off, maybe we get a race. Otherwise nothing to do.

The only possible show we'll get will be in the Opening Race, since there's enought time difference between the top drivers and the (small) rest of the grid. Maybe we'll see some overtakes from that.

Seeing Marrakech track for the first time with my eyes, I confirm it's a tight and twisty track, I honestly don't understand where anyone can hope to overtake
No way at the end of the starting straight or before the chicane. Then a "long" straight, but with a no-strong-enough breaking before a left bend. The only hope is the left after the final straight, but not easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
I can't understand why Honda picked up a retired samurai to drive the third car.
Simply Castrol pays only for two cars (Monteiro and Michelisz), so Honda had to support with budget the third one of Huff in 2016. Becouse of that, they wanted to pay at least for their own driver instead of a British one, but in MAC3 today we saw the result. Jas Motorsport tryed to put Michigami in the middle, but the difference was evident between the japanese and the other two.